*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Buckingham’s new Heavy-Duty Gated Handline Carrier takes a great handline carrier (2402G) and improved upon it in several ways. The Heavy-Duty Gated Handline Carrier is a rigid handline carrier designed to breakaway when approximately 33 pounds of pressure is applied, allowing the handline to break free. With the gate closed the breakaway strength increases by 10 lbs. Ideal when using the OX Block™ and related accessories.
- Ideal for those working in transmission and carrying up hundreds of feet of rope versus distribution where you might not have as much rope.
- The belt clips reduced size keeps securely in place even when leaning out for work.
- Handline gate prevents tools and handlines from inadvertently coming off while climbing or working.
- Rigid material is designed to breakaway when approximately 33lbs. of pressure is applied.
- Strength increases by 10lbs when the gate is closed, making ideal when using the Ox Block and accessories.
- The belt clip hole easily secures the handline carrier to a body belt with a bolt or zip tie (zip tie included).
|Product Name:||Handline Carrier Gate|
|Breaking Strength:||33 lbs.|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|