*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
From fall arrest with optional harness, to fall restraint, to work positioning, Buckingham’s Ergo Pro tree saddle covers it all. This saddle is the latest edition in the Ergo line and was developed between Buckingham Manufacturing and certified arborist Ed Carpenter and his physical-therapist sibling Dr. Amanda Carpenter.
- Designed to fit a Range of Climbing Styles and motions
- Strong Durable Kernmantle Rope Bridge that is easily changed
- Option to add additional Rope Bridge
- Two lightweight Aluminum Dee Rings
- Full Floating Suspension Ring
- Numerous rigid accessory loops located in various easily accessible locations
- Endless options for gear storage and customizations
- Small accessory carabiners on the sides are perfect for your handsaw and other tools
- Convenient strings on the back of saddle for storage of things like first aid kit
- Moisture-wicking Drilex on back pad & Leg pads to keep user, cool, dry, and comfortable.
The Ergo Pro meets ASTM F887 standard.
*Available in Small, Medium, Large, & X-Large.
*The Ergo Pro is available with a Buckingham harness (17905H4).
|Product Name:||Ergo Pro Saddle|
|Buckle Type:||Firction Buckle / Quick Connect Buckle|
|Number of Dee Rings:||2|
|Dee Ring Material:||Aluminum|
|Belt Strap Material:||Nylon / Velcro|
|Back Pad Material:||Drillex|
|Accessory Snap / Ring:||Yes|
|Removeable Belt Strap:||No|
|Floating Suspension Ring:||Yes|
|Full Floating Dee Rings:||No|
|Back Pad Width:||7"|
|Belt Strap Width:||4"|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Made in USA?||YES|