*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
Buckingham’s popular BuckTechTM harness has been given a makeover, not only does the BuckTechTM have a new look but we put substantial time into redesigning the seat to make it more comfortable and easier to change out from the original version. Weighing in at approximately 8lbs and loaded with features. The BuckTech is taking tower safety to the next level. The BuckTech’s removable seat, lightweight aluminum D-Rings, quick connect buckles and much more make this harness one of the most versatile harnesses on the market. Features Include:
Fully adjustable, removable, padded batten seat.
- With the seat, the BuckTech is perfect for flying and suspension.
- Remove the seat and you gain the mobility for the jobs that require a lot of movement.
- Low profile sternal dee ring for use with mobile fall arrestors & rope grabs.
- Chest strap adjustment buckles allow user to properly position sternal dee ring to prevent sliding during fall
- The seat attachment is now lower on the belt portion, which makes the harness more comfortable and easier to change out versus the last version.
- Different color D-rings allow the user to easily differentiate between the four.
- Aluminum hip and seat dee rings reduce overall weight for added comfort
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for proper positioning of rear dorsal dee ring
- Quick connect chest and leg straps make the BuckTech a breeze to don.
- The Belt strap can easily be removed to add tool or bolt bags
- The dual breakaway loops at waist level provide storage for lanyard hooks when not in use.
- Storage for gear and tools is also located on the rear gear loops.
- The shoulders are padded, and Lumbar support is provided for superior all-day comfort.
- Padded broad shoulder strap to more evenly distribute the weight of your gear.
*Meets all applicable OSHA, ASTM, and ANSI standards. Meets OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).