*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The BuckArticulator™ articulates in three places making it ideal for anywhere that requires the user to bend, reach, twist, and climb at heights.
- The BuckArticulator™ harness floats freely through the waist straps, while the body belt stays in position allowing for freedom of movement.
- Perfect for fall arrest, work positioning and rescue.
- This harness can be used by itself or the user can easily attach a lineman’s body belt.
- Two 5, 000lb rated dee rings at the abdomen.
- Two 5,000lb dee rings at the sternum (better for rescue).
- Color coded leg straps with quick connect buckles makes doning easy.
- Leg straps with 4,000lb rated, meets ANSI Z359.11 and ASTM-F887 Arc Flash Requirements.
* Perfect for someone with their own belt and looking for maximum mobility.
|Product Name:||BuckArticulator™ "Y" Style Harness|
|Leg Strap:||Quick Connect|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Dorsal Adjustment:||Web Loop|
|Shoulder/Leg Pads:||Yes - Shoulder|
|Shoulder/Leg Pad Type:||FR - Shoulder Pads|
|Size:||S - XL|
|Positioning D-rings:||No - option with added body belt|
|Body Belt Attachments:||Yes|
|Product Type:||Mobility harness, Work positioning, Fall arrest|
|User Weight Capacity:||420 lbs. when fully equipped|
|Standards:||ANSI Z359.1, ASTM F887|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|