*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
This version of the popular BuckAlloy™ climber features CCA Gaffs. CCA Gaffs are designed to penetrate hard CCA poles with ease, the Gaffs have serrated edges allowing them to penetrate easier. The BuckAlloy™ Aluminum climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Buckingham’s new Patent GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology: “Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cut outs.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
*Model A94089AV features the 21401C Hook & Loop bottom straps.
You're the best in the field! Shouldn't you wear the best?
|Product Name:||BUCKALLOY™ CCA ALUMINUM CLIMBER WITH HOOK & LOOP STRAPS|
|Gaff Type:||CCA Pole|
|Gaff Attachment Type:||Screw / Dowel|
|Foot Straps:||Yes / Model No. 21401C|
|Stirrup Width:||Standard- 4 1/2"|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Made in USA?||YES|