*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
BuckAlloy™ Aluminum pole climbers that have a non-contoured shank, offset stirrup with bevel and dowel & screw replaceable gaffs.
Featuring Buckingham’s new Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology that keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole which aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch. The GRiP technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing. The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
Features 2339 nylon leg straps, A21391 nylon foot straps, and 3122 climber pads. Includes standard length sleeves, model 94021, adjusting from 15 3/4″ to 18 1/2″. Long sleeves adjusting from 18 3/4″ to 21 1/2″ are available, use model number 92021. Add suffix ‘L’ to the climber part number for long sleeves.
Benefits & Features:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cut outs
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs and exceeds ASTM F887 standards
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio
- Most durable aluminum climber in the industry – most cost effective lightweight climber
- Made in the U.S.A