*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The FR BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma Rescue System was designed to alleviate the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma, and was made for any sized user and can be used either right-handed or left-handed. The bag is made of a double-layered FR material and is an arc tested to meet ASTM F887. This product allows a victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and the ability to move and flex muscles until rescue. Weighing only 5.5 oz, the BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma Rescue System is compact and easy to mount and attaches to a full body harness.
- New adjustment buckle for easier length adjustments and added strength.
- New contrasting stitching on straps to provide easier inspection of unit.
- Alleviates effects of orthostatic intolerance (suspension trauma.)
- Allows the victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and ability to move and flex muscles until rescued
- Compact and easy to mount
- Attaches to any brand full body harness and is fully adjustable
for any sized user
- An arc tested system that meets ASTM F887
|Product Name:||FR BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma Rescue System:|
|Strap Length:||4 ft|
|Storage bag Length:||6"|
|Material:||Nylon/Kevlar. Double layered storage bag|
|Made in USA?||YES|