*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
A new series of 2000M body belts offering all the same high-quality features of the 2000M with the added benefit of our Patented stacked D-Rings.
- The additional D-Rings (Patented) are ideal for use when a secondary lanyard is used to climb over obstructions.
- Handcrafted with high-quality leather.
- Full float body belt with a 5 ½” foam cushioned pad with reinforced rawhide lace.
- Bridge pieces and belt straps crafted of leather with a nylon center to provide strength and longer life.
- Full floating primary d-rings that provide 4” of lateral movement to reduce wear on your pole strap.
- Available in Burgundy (BU), black (BL) or brown (BR).
*4 D-Ring Body Belts are Patented.
Class 1 Sizing.
|Product Name:||4 Dee Body Belt|
|Buckle Type:||Tongue Buckle|
|Number of Dee Rings:||4|
|Dee Ring Material:||Steel|
|Belt strap Material:||Leather|
|Back Pad Material:||Leather|
|Removable Belt Strap:||Yes|
|Floating Suspension Ring:||No|
|Full Floating Dee Rings:||Yes|
|Back Pad Width:||9"|
|Belt Strap Width:||1.75"|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning|
|User Weight Capacity:||310 lbs|
|Standards:||OSHA 1910.268 and 1926.959. ASTM F887|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|