*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
A versatile high angle rescue kit that contains all necessary components to safely perform ground and structure-based rescues as well as self-rescue. Easily adaptable for different rescue situations and techniques needed, while working on lattice towers or other structures.
The tower rescue kit includes:
- Model 39S1Q2- 500 – 500′ of 7/16″ abrasion resistant static rope with stitched eyes and metal thimbles on each end
- Model 3902S-4 – Unique Tie Back Anchor Sling
- Model 5007B1 – The BuckBully™
- Model 5005T – ANSI Rated Steel Carabiners (Qty 3)
- Model 3905E-36 & 3905E-24 – Endless Loop Slings.
- Model P9J8V-+ M-34 – Prusik Loop with an Aluminum Ring
- Model 50043S – Versatile Rope Descender for Self Rescue or Assisted Rescue; can be used for belaying, reversible haul systems, short ascents
- Model 4569Q6-200 – Storage Bag marked “Rescue Only” for easy identification
- Model RP110 Aluminum Micro Pulley.
Model 108-250 – 250′ of rope
Model 108-300 – 300′ of rope
Model 108-350 – 350′ of rope
Model 108-500 – 500′ of rope
Model 108-600 – 600′ of rope