The popular Buckingham Hook & Loop foot straps (21401C) are now available with a quick connect buckle! Developed in conjunction with the two time winner of the Climbin’ For Lineman rodeo, Journeymen Linemen and rodeo competitor Jason Novak, the Buck FASTSTRAP™ is not only great for rodeo competitors but comfortable, convenient, durable, lightweight and adaptable anytime you’re on a pole or in a tree.
One Journeymen Linemen stated- “They are more than just a “speed” buckle for rodeos, they're a better foot strap for working also.”
Benefits & Features:
- Hook & loop design for quick and easy adjustments while providing the user an extra tight fit.
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon.
- Increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
- Easily adapted for use on your regular climbing boots, rubber boots, and winter over boots.
- When used at a rodeo, Linemen have noted that these foot straps save 8 - 10 seconds over conventional foot straps.
- Lightweight, only 9.6 ounces.
Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.”
|Product Name:||Buck QC Foot Straps|
|Strap Material:||Nylon / Hook and Loop Fastener|
|Split Ring / Material:||Yes / Steel|
|Buckle Type:||1 3/4" Poly Quick Connect Buckle|
|Length – Strapped:||17″|
|Length – UnStrapped:||29″|
|Width – Hook and Loop Fastener Strap:||1.75″|
|Width – QC Buckle:||2.5"|
|Product Type:||Foot Strap for Ring Hook Climbers|
|User Weight Capacity:||N/A|
|Weight:||9.6 oz. (Pair) 4.8 oz. (Single Piece)|
|Made In USA:||Yes|