Buckingham’s lightweight retractable unit that’s just 1.9 lbs!
Its compact design uses advanced materials: Aluminum Alloy Construction Inside & Outside! Both the mechanism and housing are made of corrosion resistant alloy.
- 7′ extension for expanded work area.
- Kevlar Aramid fiber 1″ webbing – up to 5x stronger than steel. Resistant to moisture, abrasions, UV light and chemicals.
- Material withstands 40cal/cm2 electric arc exposure.
- Tangle-free swivel top for added mobility.
- Two triple action aluminum carabiners with 3600 lb. gates.
- A braking system designed for smooth consistent operation to prevent “jerky” lock-ups.
- No factory re-certification required.
- The 6008K-74AA meets the ANSI Z359.14 standard and is marked to 310lbs with a Class B rating.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
|Housing Type:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Length:||Extends to 7'|
|Connector / Housing:||Triple Action Carabiner|
|Connector / Webbing:||Triple Action Carabiner|
|Product Type:||Fall Arrest|
|User Weight Capacity:||310 lbs; Class B rating.|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
TRAINING - Retractable Lifeline Inspection (DOWNLOAD)